Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Turbie Twist Velour Hair Towel is the biiiizzzznesssss!!!

I bought this months ago from BBB (think it was $4.99) and just put it aside for some reason and forgot about it.  About 1 month ago I came across it and decided to give it a try to do my prepoo. For prepoo: I add my prepoo, put my plastic cap on, wet the turbie twist in warm water and squeeze out most of the water, put the turbie twist over my plastic cap and put another plastic cap on top of that. I put my heating cap on for no less than 1 hour (2 hours the most). When I'm done my ng is sooooo soft!! I'm 19wks post and my texture is 4a/b and I'm constantly looking for ways to soften and moisturize my ng. I was going to buy a steamer but I honestly don't feel like I need to now.  Since finding this method I realized that I can used it for steaming my hair too (after tweaking a few steps)! I now use this method to DC my hair, I just add my DC and follow the steps. It works every time and my hair loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment